Nikki Skuce, the Director of Northern Confluence, works with communities and groups throughout BC and beyond, including:
- West Coast Environmental Law Centre
- University of Victoria Environmental Law Centre
- Skeena Wild
- Skeena Watershed Conservation Coalition
- Salmon Beyond Borders
- Mining Watch Canada
- International Boreal Conservation Campaign
- Forum for Leadership on Water (FLOW)
- First Nations Women Advocating for Responsible Mining
- First Nations Energy and Mining Council
- Fair Mining Collaborative
- Amnesty International
Northern Confluence also works in partnership in the region directly with Indigenous communities, governments, hereditary chiefs and Indigenous Guardian programs.
Northern Confluence is a project on MakeWay’s shared platform.