Nikki Skuce, the Director of Northern Confluence, works with communities and groups throughout BC and beyond, including:
- West Coast Environmental Law Centre
- University of Victoria Environmental Law Centre
- Skeena Wild
- Skeena Watershed Conservation Coalition
- Salmon Beyond Borders
- Polis Project on Ecological Governance
- Oceans North
- Mining Watch Canada
- International Boreal Conservation Campaign
- Forum for Leadership on Water (FLOW)
- First Nations Women Advocating for Responsible Mining
- First Nations Energy and Mining Council
- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society – BC
- Amnesty International
Nikki is also the co-chair of the BC Mining Law Reform Network.
Northern Confluence also works in partnership in the region directly with Indigenous communities, governments, hereditary chiefs and Indigenous Guardian programs.
Northern Confluence is a project on MakeWay’s shared platform.